- Adkins and Sons Limited (http://aadkins.com)
- Adkins Specialist Inks Limited (https://sublisure.co.uk)
- Heat Presses Direct Limited (https://heatpressesdirect.com)
- iSub Supplies Limited (https://www.isub-supplies.co.uk)
- iSub Prints Limited (https://isubprint.co.uk/)
- DRE Property Services Limited (http://dreproperties.co.uk)
- Highcross Commercial Investments Limited
- Twycross Estates Limited
- Croskeep Limited
- Burbage Cleaning Services Limited
- Cotsworld Estates Limited
We at [DRE Group Limited] take your privacy seriously. This policy covers the collection, processing and other use of personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to [Chris Langham] at our address [High Cross, 18 Lancaster Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 0AW]. By accessing our Sites, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
Information we collect
We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, title, company or organisation name, work e-mail, work phone, work or home address, information about your job function, information about your company, and credit card information. Normally you will only provide such details if you take an action such as requesting to receive information about [BUSINESS NAME] products and services, entering a contest, signing up for e-mail newsletters, signing up for an event or training, or when purchasing, downloading and/or registering [BUSINESS NAME] products.
We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access. This information may include, but is not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally). This information is used to help improve the site, analyse trends and administer the site.
OPTIONAL – [Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our websites are not received or stored by us. That information is processed securely and privately by the third-party payment processors that we use. [DRE Group Limited] will not have access to that information at any time. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use of your information
We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- To improve our Websites and any related products or services, and to make our Websites easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customising the Website to your particular preference or interests;
- Where you have consented to such information, to provide information about other DRE Group Limited products and services, and/or share information with DRE Group Limited partners so they may send you information about their products and services;
- When you sign up for a newsletter or agree to receive promotional e-mail, DRE Group Limited may use customised links or similar technologies to track e-mail links that you click. We may associate that information with your personal information in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications or purchase information. Each e-mail communication includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication;
- In order to offer you a more consistent experience in your interactions with [DRE Group Limited], information collected by their Websites may be combined with information collected by other DRE Group Limited subsidiaries.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on DRE Group Limited or their Sites;
- protect and defend the rights or property of DRE Group Limited;
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of DRE Group Limited employees or agents, users of DRE Group Limited products or services, or members of the public;
- to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties to provide services on our behalf. These services may include, but are not limited to website hosting, packaging, mailing, answering customer questions about products and services, and sending information about our products, special offers and other services. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
Data collected by us is controlled by and managed as part of the DRE Group Limited. It may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country in which DRE Group Limited or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using our Websites, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] at any time.[DRE Group Limited] may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service or security issues related to a product or service you requested, or confirming you requested a product or service. In some services offered by [DRE Group Limited], contact with the customer is an intrinsic part of the service. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service(s) you have chosen.
Please be aware that this privacy statement and any choices you make on the Site will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to DRE Group Limited in the context of other, separately operated, DRE Group Limited products or services.
Where we store and transfer your data
Data collected by us is controlled by and managed as part of the DRE Group Limited. It may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country in which DRE Group Limited or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Websites, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide our websites and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at [email@example.com] or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing or newsletter email.
DRE Group Limited is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. Additionally, when we transmit sensitive personal information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, products or services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password that is not easy for someone to guess.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
Our Websites are a general audience site and [DRE Group Limited] do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact [DRE Group Limited].
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on this Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed at the bottom of this policy, or by email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed at the bottom of this policy, or by email to [email@example.com].
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE NAME||COOKIE DESCRIPTION|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
Changes to this policy
We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [High Cross, 18 Lancaster Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 0AW] or [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Version: [May 2018]